Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hamdilah Salama!

Salams Sisters! It's good to be home. I've been back in Egypt since EID, alhamdulillah. This was the first time since I've moved here where I felt like I was coming home. Surprisingly so. I had a nice vacay in the States, don't get me wrong. But I didn't feel I accomplished much of what I expected to. Making Dawah, getting to the gym, tutoring the kids, etc. etc. Time seemed to fly by and then I spent most of Ramadan alone, (hubs was away on business). Where I didn't really "feel" Ramadan, astagfirullah. I live far from the Masjid and don't really know anyone in the Islamic community there, so Ramadan was kinds of a blur. And I didn't have the motivation to write. But now that I'm back things are kind of feeling more normal. My daughter is in school alhamdulillah, and my son will soon be back in pre-school insha'Allah. Anyway, this was a quick, "hello again" to my sistas whom I've missed in the blogosphere. I hope to get re-acquainted soon insha'Allah. May Allah bless you and your families, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Salaam sis!!! I was wondering where you had been; look forward to you posting more insha'allah.

    As to your idea, I think it's awesome. We have about the same amount to lose and insha'allah we can motivate each other. I meant to reply to you sooner but kept forgetting. :-(

    So looking forward to hearing back from you ukhti...

    Ma salaama!

    ReplyDelete